Thursday, July 25, 2013

Just Catching Up!

Well a LOT has gone on since i last posted on this blog. Many changes have taken place over the past few months and i am excited to tell you guys a little about what has been going on in my life! The most obvious change, as I'm sure you've already seen is my new blog design!! I absolutely love it and i recommend that you check out kreated by kelsey on Etsy for all of your blog needs! She is wonderful and super FAST! Also i have started an Etsy business, which explains my lack of time and the space between this post and the last. I have some pretty cute stuff, go check it out HERE! I have FINALLY decided on a major, MARKETING, (after 3 years of college) and i think its suits me and what i would like to do in the future without limiting me to one skill set! Also, my lovey dovey boyfriend Drew and his smart self accepted an internship in Hot-Lanta (Atlanta for all you non southern folks) this summer and I have been spending LOADS of time up there learning the city and exploring all the cool things that we definitely dont get to do in my little town. Well thats whats been going on lately in my life, what have you guys been up to this summer? -Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment