Thursday, July 25, 2013

Good Eatin'!

So after Drew got off work the other night, he told me he was going to take me to a "special" place. Of course i didn't know what to expect being his favorites include stereotypical Chinese buffets or something weird I've never heard of. But this time, boy was i pleasantly surprised. It was called The Real Chow Baby and I seriously could not get enough of this place. It is basically a stir-fry "buffet". You go along a line and pick out your veggies, rice, the sauce you want, your meats and whatever seasoning you would like and hand it off to the cooks to be stirfryed and brought to your table. I dont know about yall, but ive never even heard of something like this where im from. So i was like a kid in a candy store mixing sauces and seasonings, trying literally EVERYTHING! If you are in Atlanta this is a must go, with 3 locations all over the city there is no reason not to stop by and try it out! What are some of your favorite restaurants in Atlanta? - Renee



1 comment:

  1. I tried chow baby when I lived in Atlanta! My absolute favorite place was Heirloom Market BBQ in Vinings when I lived there. Right now, they're only offering to-go but you MUST try it before you move back. They have the BEST mac-n-cheese you will ever taste.. promise!!

    ReplyDelete